About The Chamber
Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, based in New Delhi, has dealt in matters including but not limited to matters relating to corporate insolvency, oppression, and mismanagement, electricity cases such as those relating to truing up tariff and generation tariff, high stake recovery suits, and arbitration matters. This is a summer internship program at the Chambers of Abhinav Mishra.
- Preferably in the 4th or 5th year of a 5-year course or in the Final Year of the 3-year course.
- Candidate must have knowledge of IBC, 2016; Companies Act, 2013; Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and other commercial laws.
- The candidate must ideally be Punctual.
- Dedicated and must adhere to timelines.
- Must be self-motivated and contribute to the work being assigned.Must be result-oriented.
The duration of the internship is 1 month, starting immediately. Extendable depending upon the performance of the Candidate.
The stipend will be performance-based which will be evaluated at the end of the internship period.
The candidate should send his/her CV along with a Cover letter to: email@example.com