The Legit Society Of Awareness and Bolster is an innovative start-up created for Public,
Educational, sustainable development, socio-economic, cross-culture awareness through
various means viz pro bono cases, events, articles publishing, conducting surveys Etc.,
Society have been implemented various integrity-based programmes to develop the
leadership capacity of the society and inculcating the sense of belongings amongst people
of all groups and religion & various other events.
About “Legal Thought” Journal By The Legit Society Of Awareness and Bolster
“ The Legal Thought” is a open access, double blinded peer-reviewed journal dedicated to
expressing views on topical legal issues, disseminating the ideas on emerging matters. This
platform will indeed ignite the robust desire of young law students to contribute to the
field of law.
Call for Articles and Research Papers
The Legit Society Of Awareness and Bolster invites Submission from students who
pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or
others who are interested in publishing with us.
Law students, Legal Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, and Who all are interested
in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Authors are free to write on any topic related to legal and contemporary issues. The papers will be
scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing and communication of
argument. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
• Research Paper: 3000- 10000 words (excluding footnotes)
• Long Article: 1500-3000 words (excluding footnotes)
• Short Article: 1000 -1500 words (excluding footnotes)
• Case Comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes)
Work Submitted shall be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1″
margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/docx format. 19th or 20th Bluebook edition style of the
citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
• Submission Guidelines
• Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 150 to 400 words and
such abstract should not be submitted separately. The abstract should be at the or after the
cover page of the manuscript submitted.
• A cover page shall include the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of
the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
• Kindly attach plagiarism report with work.
• Plagiarism shall not be more than 15%.
No prior registration is required to be paid. After selection requisite fee has to be paid through the
mode apprised by our institution.
• Single authored Paper: INR 300
• Co-authored Paper: INR 550
• Author upto three: INR 800
How to Submit?
All submissions shall be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with
a covering page mentioning the name of the author, Institution/Affiliation, the title of the
Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
• Last date of submission: April 10, 2022
• Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission.
• All the published manuscripts will be published in E Journal with ISSN number.
• All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication
• Top three best submission will receive letter of recommendation by our institution.
• Contact No.- +91-7230882133
• E-mail: lsabsocietyofficial@singh03-avishek
• Website- https://www.thelegitsocietyofawarenessandbolster.org/