About Law and Lawyers
Law and Lawyers is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Law and Lawyers calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
About the Competition
The Law and Lawyers is organising its 1st National Article Writing Competition. The aim of this Competition is to encourage the enthusiasm of budding students of legal fraternity to come up with logical, balanced and presentable suggestions to construe the present legal affairs.
The theme of the competition is reserved as ANY SOCIAL & LEGAL ISSUEAll the Articles dealing with the topics related to the theme shall be due consideration.
- Last date for Registration 25 July 2021
- Last date for Submission 30 July 2021
- Result will be announced shortly.
- Prizes up for Winning Team, Runners’ Up
- Prize pool to be announced shortly.
The Competition is open to all the students, Professors, Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholars are eligible to submit their research work.
The registration fee shall be Rs. 150/- for each participant.
Click here to register for the competition: https://forms.gle/E6Hgq6gRQd6zUwcT6
- The Language of the Competition shall be English only.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1000 words excluding footnotes.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be no Borders.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Law and Lawyers shall have exclusive right over the articles submitted by participants.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism shall amount to immediate disqualification.
- All the Articles must be submitted to email@example.com in accordance with strict adherence to “Guidelines for Submissions” on or before 30 July 2021, 11:59 PM.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule:Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: justified
- Margin: 1 inch each side
- 9th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
Full name of the author along with the name of college, year of study, contact number, and e-mail address must be given in a separate document attached with the body of e-mail while submitting the essay.
Mode of PaymentPaytm/ Google pay/ Phone Pay Number: 8871664244
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sumit Panchal: 7869654244
Ashish Tiwari: 9575746300
Aish Goyal : 9691669090
Mahima Upadhyay: 8426005575