Important :You are requested to go through the job description for this position before applying. Please do not apply if you do not meet the location or other criteria.
- Internship Duration : 2 months, starting from 01.06.2021
- Mode : Virtual/Online
- Location : Only Candidates based out of Gurgaon, South Delhi and South-West Delhi ( Dwarka ) shall be considered.
- No of Positions: 5
- Eligibility : LLB Degree (Required )Enrollment With State Bar Council (Required)Extremely Fluent/Proficient in Spoken and Written English.
What can you expect to gain/learn?
Interns would be trained for 2 months on all aspects of running a litigation practice including :
- Performing legal research on various topics as per the requirement.
- Drafting legal documents (Petitions/Complaints/Suits/Applications)
- Preparing/Training for Appearing before various courts/tribunals.
- Managing Schedule and preparing files for arguments.
- Filing and other court procedures etc.
Remuneration – No stipend would be paid for this internship. At the end of the internship, there shall be a performance review and 2 interns may be offered/invited to join our litigation practice depending upon their performance.