About Lex Commerci:
Established in 2009 under the leadership of Mr. Raghujeet Madan, Lex Commerci is a leading full-service law firm boutique based out of Chandigarh Tri-city area, which runs with the vision of becoming a one stop legal support for all its clients.
The team at Lex Commerci comprises seasoned advocates and young bright minds with deep insight in legal drafting, dispute resolution, transaction support, regulatory compliance, contract management, etc. having successfully advised and represented leading corporations and governmental organizations on a range of challenging legal issues.
Nature of work:
The Interns will have the opportunity to assist the Firm in a variety of work like Research Assistance, Article Writing and Arbitration with a focus on the Energy and Infrastructure Industry. This shall be full time internship for a duration of 6 weeks.
The following are the prerequisites :
- Strong Aptitude for Legal Research.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills and capacity to be detail-oriented. High level of integrity and professional accountability.
- A passion for the field of law
- Applicants in their 3rd Year and above (in 5-year law course) or 2nd Year and above (in 3-year law course) , from a tier-1 law university, would be preferred.
Interning with Lex Commerci has several benefits , which can be found below:
- A Stipend (Based on Performance)
- A Certificate, after having completed your Internship
- A Letter of Recommendation based on your accomplishments during the internship.
- A pool of accomplishments that you can demonstrate on your resume.
- After completion, the intern will develop a thorough industry knowledge in the field of Energy and Infrastructure; as well as, insights on growing a firm, that you can use
How to apply?:
Fill the google form below by click here:-
to apply OR Send in your resumes and cover letter to PC@lexcommerci.com with the subject headline as “Application for Legal Internship”.
Disclaimer– All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at The Amikus Qriae. However, The Amikus Qriae shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.