About Company :
Sondhi & Partners is a full-service providing law firm with a head office based out in Delhi and branch offices at Chandigarh, Mumbai. The firm practices in corporate, litigation, and intellectual property rights. The firm deals with all types of litigation matters ranging from civil, criminal, matrimonial, and commercial litigation.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Helping the seniors in day-to-day court hearings
2. Preparing case notes
3. Conducting research pertaining to upcoming cases
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Jun’21 and 13th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Stipend: INR 5000 /month
- Deadline: 2021-06-22 23:59:59
- Other perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation
- Number of Openings: 6
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line “Application for internship for the month of July, 2021”.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at The Amikus Qriae. However, The Amikus Qriae shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.