Dunzo is inviting applications from lawyers and law graduates for a legal internship with the company in Bangalore.
Dunzo is an Indian company that delivers groceries and essentials, fruits and vegetables, meat, pet supplies, food, and medicines in major cities. It also has a separate service to pick up and deliver packages within the same city.
About the Internship Opportunity
Dunzo is inviting applications from lawyers and law graduates (non-lawyers) for a legal internship to support the company in liaising, managing, and coordinating with internal and external partners.
Responsibilities of the Legal Intern
• Liaising with external consultants on the licensing requirement
• Manage, track and maintain a repository of the licenses and other compliance-related documents.
• Coordinate with internal business partners and obtain the information/ documents required for obtaining licenses and maintaining compliance-related documents.
Qualification & Skills
• Lawyer or a non-lawyer – graduate
• Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment
Competencies and Behaviour
• Work collaboratively with the legal team and other stakeholders
• Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable
• Demonstrates good stewardship of time and resources
• Honest & humble to learn.
• Understands the Dunzo values and is representative of high ownership, respect of others, empathetic and fearless in taking and giving feedback.
Location of the Internship
Bangalore (Now, Bengaluru), Karnataka