About the Organization:
Salvador Raghav and Co has extensive practice before the Supreme Court of India, High Courts, and various district fora and tribunals. They represent the Union of India, State Governments, State Pollution Boards, Municipal Corporations, business houses, industries, and individuals.
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Criminal litigation, corporate & commercial laws, environmental matters, matrimonial cases, intellectual property rights, constitutional laws, and general corporate transactions.
Location: Delhi, India
About the Internship :
• Drafting (SLPs, appeals, civil drafting, notices, applications, other legal documents)
• Preparing Case Briefs
• Practical assistance
• Client assistance
• Article writing
Duration of Internship : Min. 4 weeks
• Enrolled in 3rd, 4th, or 5th Year of 5-Year Course OR enrolled in 2nd or 3rd Year of 3-Year Course
• Candidate must be hard-working and open to feedback
• Prior experience in research is a must
• Prior experience in drafting preferred
• Applicants must be proficient in English (written & verbal) and have strong research and writing skills.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are required to send an email with their name, contact details, internship duration, updated CV, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘Internship Application for [duration]’ in the subject of your email
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at The Amikus Qriae. However, The Amikus Qriae shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.