Physical Internship Opportunity at Choudhary Law Associates, Bhopal
Office of Address: ‘Vijay Palace’ E-2/144 Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Advocate Vijay Kumar Choudhary [Chairman, Madhya Pradesh State Bar Council] is one of the most prominent litigators and legal advisors in India. With a reputation for winning some of the most pitched courtroom battles, Mr. Choudhary is highly regarded for his legal expertise and legal acumen and is the key contact for some of the notable clients across the nation.
Choudhary Law Associates [CLA] is today one of the most distinguished and recognized law firms in India. We strongly believe that our success has been made possible by our stellar team and trusting clients. Since its inception, the office has seen around 200 associates and more than 400 internees joining, learning the discipline and successfully venturing into practices independently.
• Interns should have strong research skills especially in procedural aspects and commercial laws.
• Interns should have prior experience of writing, reviewing & editing legal articles and write-ups.
• Interns should uphold the integrity of research drafts by identifying invalid research, invalid format etc. and should maintain the quality of draft.
• Interns will be expected to submit their research report in a specified time-frame.
• It will be ensured that each intern gets proper guidance during the period of internship.
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter at email@example.com
Selected candidates will have to give a telephonic interview
Contact:Phone: +91-9302927911 [Office]
Follow us here for more such internship opportunities